Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tuesday's With Movies: 12/3/13

Wolverine: I have heard so many mixed reviews on this, but I don't understand them. I thought this was a great movie - granted I didn't hate the Origins film, but this was still heads and shoulders above that one. Perhaps the reason was because of the great teaser at the end - which just got so many people excited for the next film. Either way, here is my review - I will definitely be watching this one again.

Smurfs 2: I was surprised by the first film, but I still have yet to watch it for a second time. That is usually the barometer for me if I really like a movie. But, I still have a seven-year old in the house, so I will be watching this. Hopefully it's at least as good as the first.

Mortal Instruments: City of Bones: I have to be honest, I have no idea what this is. Apparently some people in my family have been reading this book series and it is supposed to be the new Twilight or Harry Potter. I can't, however, believe they will be as big as those two franchises because the first film is about to be on DVD and I have heard pretty much nothing about it.

Drinking Buddies: This looks absolutely amazing and it has four amazing actors in it - including my girl Anna Kendrick. Definitely will be watching this as soon as I can.

All the Boys Love Mandy Lane: Well, on imdb it says this movie was made in 2006 - that cannot be a good sign about how good this film is. Either way, looks like a Scream-like film where a ton of classmates begin to drop like flies - and someone needs to figure out who is doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment