Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tuesday's With Movies: 11/26/13

Red 2: I remember, vaguely, that I sort of liked the first film in this franchise. I can really only remember bits and pieces, which I am not sure bodes well for the overall quality. But, I will definitely check this out at some point.

Jobs: Heard horrible things about this. Still, Steve Jobs was one of the most brilliant innovators in recent times and I look forward to seeing this. There was a tv movie awhile back called Pirates of Silicon Valley and I absolutely loved it. Hopefully this can be a bit like that.

Getaway: Selena Gomez is apparently trying to void her Disney image, much like every other Disney child star. She follows up her Spring Breakers performance with this one starring Ethan Hawk. Not expecting much, but its 90 minutes so I will try it out.

Grandmaster: Story about the man who trained Bruce Lee. It takes a lot to get me to watch foreign films, and this is not one of them.

Canyons: Watch this if you want to see Lindsey Lohan in the nude. Or, spare yourself and use your internet connection. I will be doing neither. Staying away.

No comments:

Post a Comment