Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tuesday's With Movies: 11/12/13

Man of Steel: I never got into the Christopher Reeves version of Superman, so technically this is my first real experience with him - and I liked it. See review here. Looking forward to checking it out again - and for the next films in the series.

Turbo: Saw this along time ago in the theater and just finally wrote my review. This was a surprise for me - not a spectacular film, but much better than I thought it was going to be.

Prince Avalanche: I saw the trailer for this film, and I like both of the stars, however I just didn't see the draw to the film itself. I might actually check it out, though, eventually. It got some pretty decent reviews.

Paradise: A conservative woman renounces her faith after she is severely burned in an accident. She sets out to experience the world. Don't think I will look into this one.

Ambushed: Dolph Lundgren stars - yeah you read that right. I liked him in the Expendables films, but not sure I want to watch a full film with him in the starring role.

No comments:

Post a Comment