Thursday, August 1, 2013

Tuesday's (Thursday's?) with Movies: 7/30/13

OK, this is now two days late. I am a little off this week and totally forgot to do this Monday night then I just never did it the past two days when I remembered. So, its late - I am sorry.

G.I. Joe Retaliation: I actually liked this movie, and it was a decent start to a pretty fun summer of movies for me. I have been to a lot more films this summer than I was even expecting, and I love it. Anyway, here is my review.

Filly Brown: Looks to be about a street girl who is pretty good at rapping. But, of course there is a twist and she must choose between money and stardom, and her friends who have been there for her. Not really up my alley.

Assault on Wall Street: After losing everything during the economic struggle, a man snaps and goes nuts, looking to get revenge. Has a lot of people known to be good secondary characters, but no real star. Doesn't really excite me.

Black Rock: Three girls, who were friends when they were kids, get back together for a girls' weekend on an island they used to hang out on when they were kids called Black Rock. Soon, they are in a position where they are fighting for their lives. I have to say, I am a big fan of Katie Aselton and her work on The League so I definitely want to take a look at this.

Flying Lessons: Well, this can't be that great of a movie. It was apparently released in 2010 and it's just now being released on DVD. That alone has me scared - and I doubt I will look into this.

No comments:

Post a Comment