Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tuesday's With Movies: 7/23/13

Trance: This looks pretty darn trippy. I like James McAvoy and Vincent Cassel and the trailer looked pretty decent. I think I will give this one a try.

Ginger & Rosa: A couple of best friends in London during the Cuban missile crisis. That is pretty much all I got from this movie - though it stars a Fanning. Probably skipping it.

Welcome to the Punch: Two McAvoy DVDs being released in the same week. Wonder which one will be better? Guess I will have to watch it to find out.

Detour: A man gets trapped inside his car by a mudslide - and he's pretty much on his own to get himself out.

Love and Honor: The other Hemsworth is a soldier in Vietnam who gets dumped by his girlfriend - so his and his friends go AWOL to return home and win her back.

Vehicle 19: Paul Walker accidentally takes the wrong rental car and that ties him to a bunch corrupt police officers.

No comments:

Post a Comment