Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tuesday's With Movies: 7/16/13

42: As a sports fan, and sports writer, the story of Jackie Robinson is ingrained into you. What he must have went through is difficult to understand. Hopefully, this movie is able to at least show a little bit of that. I have no clue who the guy portraying him is, but the films looks like it has a strong supporting cast. I have heard mixed reviews from people - but of course I am going to have to check it out. Hopefully it did him justice.

Evil Dead: Not too many remakes get decent grades, especially these horror films that continue to be remade. But, this one did pretty well. Still have no interest in seeing it, but thought I should mention it.

Bullet to the Head: I honestly like that the action stars of the 80s and 90s are coming back with more action films. This one was considered mediocre by critics, but I am sure there are some things about it I will enjoy. Plus, as I mentioned in last week's edition, I like Christian Slater and he is back in this. Definitely looking into it.

End of Love: A struggling actor is thrust into fatherhood and must learn to grow up after the mother of his son passes away. Sounds a bit depressing, but it has a ton of comedic actors in it, so a bit confusing. Not really on my radar as of now.

Erased: Two-face (Aaron Eckhart) and his daughter are both erased from existence by his employer and they both are on the run as they are both marked for termination. Kind of intriguing - but not enough to grab me yet. Perhaps sometime in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I have just come across your site steel11kane.blogspot.com and would be really interested in chatting to you further about some advertising opportunities and partnerships that would be mutually beneficial for us.
    We work with a wide range of publishers in your niche and would like to also begin working with you.
    Please get in touch if you would be interested in discussing possible partnerships.
    Look forward to hearing from you soon,

    ReplyDelete