Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tuesday's With Movies: 5/14/13

Texas Chainsaw 3D: Is this a prequel? A sequel? A remake? Truth is, I don't care.

Cloud Atlas: This will be the final film of my Hanks-O-Thon, which has been going on for quite a long time. It's been fun, and I am looking forward to finishing it. Heard both good and bad things about this film, so I look forward to seeing which side I fall on.

A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III: Wow, a lot people are in this movie. Too bad I have no idea what the heck this is about. Looks extremely strange - almost Wes Anderson-esque.

Frankie Go Boom: Hadn't heard of this before, but it stars Chris O'Dowd and Charlie Hunnam, and looks like it might be somewhat interesting. Might be something I check out down the road.

Tomorrow You're Gone: I am guessing this is a direct to DVD film because I can hardly find anything on it. But, it stars Willem Dafoe, Michelle Monaghan and Stephen Dorff.

No comments:

Post a Comment