Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday's With Movies: 2/12/13

Skyfall: I have never gotten into the Bond films. But, it actually took me quite awhile to realize that this was even a Bond film. I have seen a few of the Pierce Brosnan films, but I have yet to see any of the Daniel Craig ones - but I do plan on catching up at some point. This one looks pretty good.

Perks of Being a Wallflower: Only thing I knew about this movie was it starred Hermione Granger - aka Emma Watson. Good to see the Harry Potter kids starting to branch out into other films. Again, this one has been getting some good mentions out there in the interwebs - so, eventually we will check this one out as well.

Silent Hill: Revelation: Never played or had the urge to play any of the Silent Hill video games, and that urge has stayed lacking when it comes to the films as well.

Man with the Iron Fists: Something about this movie has me interested. Really want to check it out and see what it has to offer.

The Sessions: Oscar-nominated film with Helen Hunt and John Hawkes. Really have enjoyed Hawkes in a lot of his roles. Probably check this one out.

Robot & Frank: So an ex-thief gets a robot as a present from his son - and soon the two get the idea to try their hands at stealing again. Hey, at least its a different idea (at least I think it is - I am probably wrong).

No comments:

Post a Comment