Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tuesday's With Movies: 1/22/13

End of Watch: Gotta be honest wasn't drawn to the film when its trailer was released - it looked decent enough and something I would eventually check out. But, it sounds like it's getting tons of good reviews - so maybe its even better than I though.

The Paperboy: Well, I have heard about this movie for a long time, but this is the first time I actually looked to see what it was about. Actually think I may like it even more now - but, who knows?

For a Good Time, Call...: A girl doesn't get a job and in order to make some cash she joins her roommate in a phone sex position. Looks like it has some decent cameos in it - might be better than expected.

Nobody Walks: Young artists moves in with a family to complete one of her projects. I enjoy John Krasinski, but this doesn't look like it is something I would go for. Maybe if I catch it on tv.

Nature Calls: Getting such horrible reviews, but has so many people that can make me laugh in it - I still have to check i tout.

Death Race 3: I will eventually watch these movies - just haven't gotten to them yet. Probably won't until Death Race 6 comes out at this rate.

Universal Soldier 2: The return of yet another aging action star - yeah, I will probably want to check this out eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment