Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Tuesday's With Movies: 1/1/13

Looper: This one drops on New Year's Eve, wrapping up a pretty sick Joseph Gordon-Levitt DVD month. Really looking forward to checking this one out. Looked really good when I first saw the trailers and now hearing what everyone has said really has me excited.

Cosmopolis: Looks pretty confusing which intrigues me, but also stars that Twilight actor that stars in Twilight. I didn't hate him that much in Goblet of Fire, so perhaps there is a chance I can like him in a film outside of Twilight.

Little Birds: Even after reading what this is about, I am still really not sure what it is about. Maybe if I know more about it, but as of now not on my list.

Trouble with Bliss: Guy gets into a relationship with a daughter of his former classmate, seems interesting. Plus, it has Michael C. Hall (still hoping he can break out somehow in movies). May check this one out down the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment