Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesday's With Movies: 12/4/12

The Dark Knight Rises: One of the most successful and amazing franchises came to an end this summer, and it didn't disappoint. I am actually looking forward to checking it out again since I was only able to check it out once in the theater. And, I am sure it won't be more than once.

Hope Springs: I know that Meryl Streep is apparently an amazing actress - but I honestly never got her. I have only really enjoyed her once - in Devil Wears Prada and sort of enjoyed her in River Wild. But, that is it - and I really have no reason to run out and see this either.

Odd Life of Timothy Gale: This didn't really jump out at me to begin with, and then seeing all of the children bawling their eyes out after seeing it just pushed it over the edge that I don't think I will see this one either. The only real reason I would have see it is for my son, but I really don't want to put him through that.

Beasts of the Southern Bell: This is usually the film I wouldn't think of watching, but I have been branching out more of late. Though I probably will not be watching right away this may be something I will check out later.

Thunderstruck: When I first saw this trailer I thought it was a complete joke - I thought it was something out of Saturday Night Live, but to my complete surprise it was an actual film. I enjoy a good sports movie, but this one does not impress me.

No comments:

Post a Comment