Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tuesday's With Movies: 10/30/12

The Campaign: I think I am one of those guys that can take or leave Will Ferrell. On some occasions I really enjoy his movies, but others I can just sort of tolerate him. When I first saw this one I was not really interested in it - but, as time as passed I am actually a little more interested in it. So, I will give it a shot.

Safety Not Guaranteed: I am a pretty big fan of F/X's The League and I enjoy watching Parks and Recreation as well. So, this is pretty much a no brainer. Plus, it actually looks good. Really looking forward to checking this out.

Ruby Sparks: Not sure yet on this one - jury is still out. I honestly had no idea what it was about until I just read a brief synopsis. And, I actually think it might be somewhat interesting. I will give it some more time thought, maybe something I check out later.

Americano: Just heard about this one as well. No real interest here though.

No comments:

Post a Comment