Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday's With Movies: 7/17/12

After a lackluster week of releases last week, this week seems to make up for it with an abundance of well-known releases.

Lockout: Not much hype about this film, which probably means it isn't very good. But, something about the trailer has me locked in. I will definitely be checking this one out at some point.

Three Stooges: Was never a fan of the television show, or older movies, or whatever the hell they were. I enjoy slapstick, but the original group just wasn't that funny to me. So, when this was announced I had absolutely no interest in seeing it. As time has progressed, though, I now feel I will give this a shot.

Salmon Fishing in the Yemen: A Ewan McGregor-Emily Blunt movie that I had never heard of, not once, until looking to see what movies are being released this week. But, even as I tried to do some research on the film, I got bored - not sure if I will ever be checking this out.

Get the Gringo: Mel Gibson, who apparently gets arrested in Mexico and is thrown into an extremely tough prison - the only way to survive is with help and he gets it, from a child. Not sure if I will look into this one or not, perhaps later.

Casa de Mi Padre: When I first heard of this I thought it was a bit for his Funny or Die website. Will Ferrell in a mostly Spanish film. I never enjoy reading my films to begin with - so, no real reason to jump into this one.

Intruders: Random horror film being released this week. As always - NEXT!

Friends with Kids: Probably the only film out of all of these that I absolutely want to see and have since I saw the first trailer. Great ensemble cast and appears to be rather funny. So, this will be seen as soon as it arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment