Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tuesday's With Movies: 7/10/12

American Reunion: This is my generations Porky's. This group of people are supposed to be my exact age - they were seniors graduating in 1999, just like me. I relate to these people - and the movies were downright hilarious. I loved the first one and I really liked the second one. American Wedding had some great moments, but isn't as great as the other two. So, I am really excited to see this one - especially since everyone is supposed to be back.

Margaret: I heard about this movie a few years ago, so I added it to my queue. And there it sat - for years. No idea why it took so long it to finally be released, especially with such an amazing cast - Anna Paquin, Kieran Culkin, Matt Damon and Mark Ruffalo. So, eventually - after years in my Netflix queue - it will make its way here.

Flowers of War: I had never heard of this film, but it appears to be a film from China and for strangely stars  Christian Bale. It looks to be a foreign language film, but I am not sure how much, if any, Chinese Bale is speaking. I think I'll just stick with the major Bale release this year and pass this one up.

No comments:

Post a Comment