Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday's With Movies: 5/8/12

Underworld: The Awakening: I have thought about checking this series out on numerous occasions, but I have never gotten around to it. I am sure at some point I will give it a look. This one's trailer looks a little more like something I may not actually watch, but if I like the others then I will give this one a try as well.

Genesis Code: I have never heard of this movie until I saw it was being released. And, even after looking it up I still have no real idea what it is about. Apparently a movie that dives into science vs. religion. Yeah, I'll pass.

The Vow: Mrs. Kano asked me just the other day if this one would be coming to us. So, I guess she is interested in it. Looks to me like a mashup of The Notebook and Dear, John also two movies I have yet to see. Even stars one actor from each movie. She will probably check it out, I need to watch The Notebook in my next 50 list - if I like it I will come back to this one.

Mother's Day: No, this is not the next film in Garry Marshal's series behind Valentine's Day and New Year's Eve. But, I may have given it a chance if it was. This is a thriller/horror film, one that doesn't really look to be up my ally. So, I will also pass on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment