Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday's With Movies: 5/22/12

Red Tails: Sort of interesting that huge rise of Cuba Gooding, Jr. about a decade ago now only for him to fall just as fast he rose. I have nothing against the guy, in fact I actually enjoy him - so I do hope he can somehow make it back up to at least B-list actor. This film actually looks somewhat compelling, a reminder of what is probably a greater film in Glory. But, I will check it out.

This Means Wars: Well, I have already seen this one. In fact, here is my review. A lot more fun than I originally thought it was going to be. So, now that it is on DVD perhaps a good chance for others to check it out.

The Woman in Black: My mother actually went to the theater to see this - twice. And her horror/ghost tolerance is much less than mine. So, I have no doubt that this is one of those films I would have no issues watching due to any of those reasons. Though, that is not what is keeping me back. It's just that the trailer and all that I know hasn't pulled me in. Perhaps some day down the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment