Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday's With Movies: 4/10/12

The Iron Lady: Not a huge fan of Meryl Streep. In fact, there isn't too many movies I can even think of that I enjoy that she is in. Mix that with a movie about Margaret Thatcher and this has too many strikes for me. So, I will not be checking this out.


The Darkest Hour: There is something about this movie. When I first saw the trailer I was not that into it, but on repeat viewing there is just something that might just draw me in. I am not sure, but I just may check it out in the future.


Sleeping Beauty: I honestly have no real idea what this movie about. I can tell you one thing it is not about a Disney princess who falls asleep under a spell waiting for her prince to come. So, this one is not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment