Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday's With Movies: 3/20/12

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo: Never read the books, and I have no interest in reading the books, but of course I will see the movie. I was looking forward to seeing it, but now I have even more of a reason to watch it as Oscar has selected it as part of my new 50 movies.

The Muppets: First off, I have already seen this. It was one of the few movies I actually got to head to the theater to see (read the review: here). But, of course I will be seeing it again - in fact I am sure I will own in shortly. I love the Muppets, and they are back to doing what they do best in this feature. I hope they continue on this new (old) path.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy: As of this very moment I do not plan on checking this out. Nothing has really jumped out at me to run and see it, and it's odd because I enjoy Gary Oldman as an actor. But, that doesn't mean I won't check it out in the future - especially if I am convinced I should.

Hop: Wow! I realize that Easter is just around the corner and everything, but this movie came out in the theater last Easter. Sure, it makes sense to profit on the holiday that the film is about, but it just seems odd nowadays to see a movie come out on DVD almost a year after its release. Of course I will check it out. My son is sure to love it.

Carnage: Okay, I was first very much interested in this when I heard about it and who was in the film. But, after watching the trailer I was turned off. Doesn't look like what I was hoping for. Too bad because it does have a great cast.

The Sitter: I will eventually check this one out. It looks even more foul-mouthed than I care to be seeing, and I can take a lot. But, I am sure there are a few decent jokes in the film. So, count me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment