Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday's With Movies: 1/31/12

Drive: Not only does this film look amazing, but it has actually been getting some praise by award shows and critics. I've been looking forward to checking it out - ad of course continuing the year of Gosling.


In Time: This was one of the films that when I saw the trailer I was very intrigued with. But, it appears to have gotten some flack out there. That never really turns me away from a film because I always try to form my on opinion. I am actually still very interested in seeing it.


The Thing: Not really sure about this one, but from what I am told I don't think this one is for me. Also, I find it odd that a film that is supposed to be a prequel has the same name as the original - not sure why.


The Big Year: I am not really sure what to think about this one. I have always enjoyed Steve Martin, and Owen Wilson/Jack Black every so often. But, a bird watching movie? Not sure.


The Double: This one sort of went under the radar. I think I may have heard of it way back when it was first announce, but then nothing again until the DVD release. I like Topher Grace so I may give this one a try.


Dream House: Again, one I will run out and get right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment