Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday's With Movies: 10/25/11

Captain America: The First Avenger: I have already seen this movie, but I will definitely be checking it out again. I loved it upon my first viewing, and Mrs. Kano loved it as well. My son has really gotten into the superhero films - and although this one is a bit bloodier than the previous films, I will do my best to remember where those were so he can still watch it.

Winnie the Pooh: Apparently a really decent film with the acclaimed characters we all grew up with. I had originally planned on seeing this in the theater with my son, but realized it was only 63 minutes long - no way I am spending that much money for an hour film. But, now that it is coming out on DVD we will be checking it out.

Attack the Block: Well, I don't know too much about this film - just some of the odd things I have heard. About a gang in London that protect their 'block' from an alien invasion. Sounds like a very odd premise, but looks like most people actually enjoyed it. Not sure where it stands really - but as of now I have no real interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment