Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday's With Movies: 9/20/11

Bridesmaids: From what I can tell this is supposed to be the comedy of the summer. I have heard some great things about this, much like I did with The Hangover a few years ago. This is one of the films from the summer that I have been waiting to see - have to wait a bit longer due to Netflix, but I will see it soon.

Set Up: A heist film starring Bruce Willis, Ryan Phillippe and 50 Cent that is a direct-to-DVD release. I doubt this would have made a ton of money in the theaters, but considering some of the films that do go there I am surprised this is just being released on DVD. Didn't know anything about it, but I may actually check it out at some point.

The River Murders: This one appears to have been released in the theater, but I have never heard of it - it must not have been there very long. Another decent cast with Ray Liotta, Ving Rhames and Christian Slater - a detective investigates a series of murders, but soon realizes he had some sort of involvement with all of the victims. Sounds decent enough - might check it out down the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment