Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday's With Movies: 9/13/11

Star Wars-Blu Ray: As I said before, I do not own a blu-ray player as of yet, but when I do this would be one of my first purchases. Star Wars is so iconic and has been passed down from generation to generation in my family, which I have now passed down to my son. It also appears to be filled with a ton of never before seen goodies.

Thor: Saw this already, but I will definitely be checking it out again very soon. I have also been showing the Marvel films to my son, so he is looking forward to seeing it as well.

Love Wedding Marriage: According to Rotten Tomatoes this is one of the biggest flops in cinema history - right up there with Bucky Larson. My wife, however, loves to check out the wedding flicks - so we will either be checking it out together, or her by herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment