Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Guys of TV: Williams vs. Dempsey

Nathan Fillion is our first finalist as he takes out True Blood's Alexander Skarsgard.

Who will join him? My bet is on someone from Grey's Anatomy.


Keep up the voting. Enjoy!

SEMIFINALS
(6) Jesse Williams


Williams has been the underdog who cannot stop. He recently took out No. 1 seed Jon Hamm from Mad Men to make it to the semifinals. He is currently Jackson Avery on Grey's Anatomy.

(2) Patrick Dempsey


And Dempsey makes it an all Grey's Anatomy semifinals on this side of the bracket with his victory over No. 1 seed How I Met Your Mother's Neil Patrick Harris. On Grey's Dempsey stars as Derek Shepherd.



1 comment:

  1. I'm voting Dempsey just on principle. Williams has upset a bunch of my favorites and he's pissing me off! :P

    ReplyDelete