Saturday, September 3, 2011

Guys of TV: Harris vs. Donovan

OK. Well, made the switch to the new blogger style and I am enjoying it so far - but I am still getting a feel for it. But, this was supposed to get published at noon today (because I was gone) - for some reason it posted at 9 a.m. I hope this is something I can figure out.

Anyway, yesterday's matchup is still up for grabs. A nice total of 10 votes, but it will be lucky No. 11 that will put it over the top. Next vote will push that person into the next round as we are knotted at five.

Second round continues. Enjoy!

UPDATE: Hamm takes the victory. Thank You!

(1) Neil Patrick Harris


Harris took out Supernatural's Jared Padalecki to land in the second round. He is starring as Barney Stinson is CBS's How I Met Your Mother.

(4) Jeffrey Donovan


Donovan slipped by Falling Skies' Noah Wyle to get into round two. He is currently playing Michael Westin on USA's Burn Notice.


No comments:

Post a Comment