Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday's With Movies: 8/23/11

Phineas & Ferb: The Movie: Well, I already watched this with my son.
It was on Disney Channel a few weeks ago, but they are now releasing it on DVD. I have to admit, I love this show. It is pretty funny, and the movie is no exception. If you have kids, or even if you don't, give it a shot.








Win Win: Looks to be another one of those heart-warming sports themed movies. I usually love watching those - when it is a sport that actually interests me. This one deals with wrestling - so my interest is just not there. I may watch this sometime in the future.








The Beaver: Mel Gibson in his return to the screen. Has a bit of a depressing feel, but I can't tell if it is straight drama or a dark comedy movie. I have this on my Netflix queue, so I will check it out once it gets here.








Blitz: Jason Statham starring role which I never heard of. Here he stars as a cop who is tracking down a serial killer that is killing police officers.










Henry's Crime: Yet another film that I have never heard of. This one stars Keanu Reeves. A man is sent to prison for robbing a bank - a crime he didn't commit. Once out - he decides to rob the bank he was accused of robbing.








The Greatest Movie Ever Sold: I really enjoyed Morgan Spurlock's Supersize Me, it had a great mix of humor and fact. This one looks to be much of the same, this time he attacks merchandising in films.

No comments:

Post a Comment