Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday's With Movies: 7/26/11

Source Code: This reminds me a lot of Deja Vu starring Denzel Washington, at least from the trailers. I will still give it a shot, the Washington film was at least decent. Also seems to have a bit of Quantum Leap in it - which I watched when I as younger. So, I will try this out when it gets here.







Trust: As much as I enjoy social networking, and could possibly be lost without Facebook, this is one of the things about it that frightens me the most. As I know have a child, and will probably have more, the threat of something happening to them due to an online predator scares me to death. This movie dives into that fear.







Ironclad: Well, this one snuck right past me. I honestly never heard one peep about this film upon its release, nor its release on DVD. Anyway, stars Paul Giamatti and Kate Mara, and is set in the 13th Century. As of now, no true interest in seeing it, but perhaps in the future.








Dylan Dog: Apparently a private detective for the undead. Yeah, not for me.

1 comment:

  1. Wow... Dylan Dog is really hitting DVD already? I wasn't even aware it had hit theater yet. The trailer looked funny when it was originally released, so I might check it out.

    ReplyDelete