Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday's With Movies: 7/12/11

Rango: My son saw this in the theaters and, according to him, it was pretty good. I am not completely sold on it, but it does seem to have a decent premise - and Johnny Depp is involved, so I should at least give it a shot.








The Lincoln Lawyer: This is a Matthew McConaughey that does not involve the two words romantic comedy. I am definitely going to check this out. When he usually takes the time to do an actual film, he does a pretty good job.








Arthur: I have to admit that if I was planning on remaking this movie I probably would have selected Russell Brand as well. I have never seen the original Arthur with Dudley Moore, but I will probably check this one out - even though I am sure it will be horrible.








Insidious: I have no clue, but look at the poster - if you know me at all, will I be checking this film out?

1 comment:

  1. You *must* see RANGO...it was far better than I believed it could be!

    ReplyDelete