Friday, July 29, 2011

Girls of TV: KALEY CUOCO

2011 Girls of TV Champion
Kaley Cuoco
The Big Bang Theory

Congratulations to Kaley Cuoco of The Big Bang Theory for being crowned the 2011 Girls of TV winner. She knocks out Happy Endings' Elisha Cuthbert to claim her title. Check back next summer (I think) to see if she can hold on to her title.

Thanks to everyone who participated, especially the five of you that voted each and every time. I ranged from around a 14 as a high to a low of five during this bracket game.

This was a little more difficult and time consuming than I thought it was going to be, but I had fun nonetheless. Anyway, I have included a poll below. I promised that if I had a decent amount of turnout (which I did most days) I would consider a Guys of TV. So, give me a vote and I will consider doing it - if there will be a decent amount of participation (plus, I will need some help with the guys of the game to get started).


No comments:

Post a Comment