Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday's With Movies: 6/7/11

True Grit: I have never been a huge Western or cowboy fan, but I havebeen coming around a lot. I really enjoyed Tombstone and the television show Deadwood, so I am hoping that with all of the praise True Grit has received over the past year, it will also join ranks.








Just Go With It: Yes, I know, another Adam Sandler movie that probably won't be all too spectacular. But, I haven't really minded most of Sandler's work - and the supposed crapfest that people claimed Grown Ups to be, I actually enjoyed. So, I am hoping that this will be about the same.








The Company Men: I have heard some good things about this film and it stars some pretty great actors, so I am hoping it is a pretty decent watch. I don't know too much about it except that it follows the lives of some business men while their company downsizes and how that effects them and their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment