Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday's With Movies: 6/28/11

Beastly: I have to admit, I usually enjoy the modern-day telling of fairy tales. I actually really liked Sydney White (a take on Snow White), so I am somewhat interested in seeing what they have done with Beauty & the Beast. It frightens me that this film was pushed back and held a few times, but I guess we shall see.







Sucker Punch: I have only seen Watchmen once - and it was in the theater - but I don't have the same hatred for it as everyone else seems to have. Of course, I have never read the series, so that may have something to do with it. But, this is from the same visionary that created the Watchmen movie - with more girls - so I am pretty interested in checking it out.







Season of the Witch: When I saw this I really had no thought of ever seeing it. Nothing about it screams to me, but I share a Netflix with my sister and her husband and she wanted to see it. So, I may check it out once it does come in. Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. Just saw Beastly last night. It's actually not that bad. I'd watch it again. It's much more focused on the "Beast" character than the "Belle" character, though. And it's fun trying to make connections between this and the Disney cartoon (and there are plenty).

    ReplyDelete