Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday's With Movies: 5/3/11

The Green Hornet: Probably the least anticipated superhero film for me, but I still would like to check it out. Seth Rogen can be pretty funny, but he sometimes can be a bit over the top (or full of himself, whatever). Looks like it would be at least a fun watch, so we shall see.







The Dilemma: I don't know what it is, but Vince Vaughn (most of the time) gets me to smile. Mix that with Kevin James and I am hoping to last at least a few times. The concept seemed pretty interesting, so hopefully they didn't screw it up too much.







From Prada to Nada: This is a film my wife asked me to add to the Netflix queue - so I did. Didn't think too much of it, but the cover of it has some chicks with some nice legs - so I will most likely watch it with her. I know, very superficial of me - wanna fight about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment