Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday's With Movies: 5/24/11

Gnomeo & Juliet: Another cute, little animated film that I have added to my Netflix queue so I can watch with my son. I really had no interest in seeing this film, but the trailers didn't look too horrible - so I thought a watch at some point would be fine.








Lemonade Mouth: I really have nothing to say about this film because honestly I have no idea what it is. It is apparently something from the Disney channel, but since I haven't watched anything on there that is not on Disney Junior - I have no clue what this is.








I Am Number Four: Saw the trailer and the premise seemed like a decent story - but nothing about this actually sucked me in. And, I have heard absolutely nothing about the film good or bad, so I am not sure what to think.








Royal Wedding: William & Catherine: I watched this lovely affair on TiVo with my wife. She really was into the wedding, I had no idea how much she liked the Royal Family. Anyway, it was a few hours of my life, and although it wasn't amazing, it was tolerable. I will, however, not be watching it again. So this DVD is not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment