Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday's With Movies: 5/17/11

Try to see the extra special pattern in these films this week.

The Mechanic: The Jason Statham and Ben Foster film about a hit man and his new apprentice. What doesn't sound great? I enjoy Statham and really enjoy Foster, plus the addition of a little violence and blow ups - that sounds like a watch to me.







The Rite: Yet another film about a holy man and an exorcism, this one starring Anthony Hopkins. Haven't even seen the original Exorcist so I will not be running to see this at any time. The trailers gave me nothing to interest me.







The Other Woman: A film that I had not ever heard of, starring Natalie Portman. The genre is listed as comedy/drama, but the film's plot resembles something that is pure drama - so I am not sure where the comedy comes in. I will probably check it out.







The Roommate: A story about a pair of college roommates, one of which becomes a bit obsessed with other - so much so that it becomes a bit violent. Not my type of film. So no.

No comments:

Post a Comment