Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Who? What? Where? #20


OK, sorry for missing last week. I had an issue with my computer and it didn't get up and running until this past weekend. So, hopefully I will have no more issues.

The winner from two weeks ago was Jess, who correctly identified the person to the left as Ginnifer Goodwin in the role of Gigi Phillips in He's Just Not That Into You.

Congratulations Jess - you have retaken the lead. I am enjoying the back and forth between the leaders and Fletch holding steady in third.

The concept is simple: each week I will place a photograph of a character within a film. It is up to you (the participant in the game) to tell me the following:
1) The name of the actor (or what the actor goes by in his acting profession).

2) The name of the character in the movie.

3) And, the name of the movie.

Each correct answer gets you a point - so if you get all three correct on a given week, you can get three points. I will keep a running chart each and every week. As of now, this will be played for bragging rights only - but we shall see what the future holds.

So here is week #19:


Standings:
Jess - 18 points
Matt - 17 points
Fletch - 13 points
Mrs. Kano - 5 points
Nick - 4 points

3 comments:

  1. It looks like Judy Greer, but I can't place her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it.

    Judy Greer. Fern. Jawbreaker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Nick. 2 points for you. Lets get moving up the charts, huh?

    ReplyDelete