Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday's With Movies: 4/12/11

Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part I: One of the few films I was able to see in the theater last year. Still not my favorite of the films, but perhaps combined with the final film it might. I will be owning this as soon as the mood strikes me - considering I own the rest.







Country Strong: Doesn't really look like my cup of tea, but I have been wrong on the musical fronts before. This is a film my wife wants to see, so I will check it out with her - and hopefully like Moulin Rouge and Chicago before it, it may work for me.







The Incredibles: Sort of a re-release for Blu-Ray, since I already own the film on DVD. I will not be purchasing this film, but for those of you that do not own it I suggest that you go out and grab it.








Cars: Just like The Incredibles, Cars is getting a Blu-Ray release. Sort of the step-sister of the Pixar clan for many people, but I absolutely adore the film. I say for everyone to give it another chance, especially with Cars 2 getting released this summer.







Summer in Genoa: A film with Colin Firth, and appears to be a film that Colin Firth does over and over again. Nothing about this really stuck out to me, so I am staying away from this one - at least for now. Who knows what the future will hold?

No comments:

Post a Comment