Monday, February 2, 2009

Steelers Nab Six-Pack!

The Pittsburgh Steelers captured the 2008 NFL Championship last night. The second in my lifetime, and sixth overall.

The game had me on the edge of my seat for the entire fourth quarter. I give my props to the Cardinals - who tallied the most yardage against the Steelers defense all season - but I am thankful to have players like Ben Roethlisberger and Santonio Holmes in Pittsburgh.

Amazing game - Amazing finish.


Also, sorry for being absent on here. I hope to be back up and running again shortly. My company just moved offices so I was without a computer until Friday - plus my second semester of school has started, and I am pretty busy at work - so I have had other things keeping me busy.

But, once I get myself in the groove again - I'll be back more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment