Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Top Ten: Movie Presidents

Well, seeing as how we are swearing in the 44th president of the United States today, I thought I would pull out the old Top Ten list for the occasion.

It has been quite a long time since I have made a Top Ten list, but again, this is (hopefully) a very special day in United States history - and (hopefully) the first day towards a better America.

So, here are my Top Ten Movie Presidents. These are, again, just my opinions - and of course I have not see every movie out there with a president.

Here they are (in reverse order as always):

10) Monroe Cole (Gene Hackman)/Welcome to Mooseport

9) President Camacho (Terry Crews)/Idiocracy

8) Thomas Benson (Lloyd Bridges)/Hot Shots! Part Deux

7) President Harris (Leslie Nielson)/Scary Movie 3 & 4

6) Robert Fowler (James Cromwell)/The Sum of All Fears

5) Richard M. Nixon (Dan Hedaya)/Dick

4) Tom Beck (Morgan Freeman)/Deep Impact

3) Dave Kovic/Bill Mitchell (Kevin Kline)/Dave

2) Thomas Whitmore (Bill Pullman)/Independence Day

1) James Marshall (Harrison Ford)/Air Force One

No comments:

Post a Comment