Monday, November 3, 2008

Catching Up

It's no secret - I am addicted to television.

So, it should come as no surprise that when I leave for an extended period of time, my DVR is working overtime.

I had mentioned this before - but upon our return we missed a pair of our would-be recorded shows as the DVR became too full.

It also should be said, that despite my wife and I enjoying numerous shows together, that my collection of shows that I must watch is on a much higher scale.

So, over the past week I have tried desperately to put a major dent into my recorded television shows. Keep in mind that while I am watching - the DVR keeps recording.

But, I am happy to say that around 5 or 6 p.m. on Saturday that I have indeed caught up on each and every television show that I watch all by my lonesome. There are still a handful remaining that my wife and I watch together, but I think they should also be tackled within the next few days.

I did, however, luck out that a few of my favorite shows were curbed last week thanks to the World Series - so I didn't have to watch those as well.

All-in-all a pretty daunting task that took some free time to accomplish - and thankfully this weekend we had some free time.

That being said, I wasn't able to totally jump into Guitar Hero: World Tour the way I wanted to - I am still wanting to read the booklet that comes with the game. It is pretty in depth, and I know there is a lot more inside the game than I have actually done. I am just looking forward to an all-out jam with a four-person band. Hopefully we can do that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment