Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summertime

I haven't technically done a lot during the past few days, besides finally catching up on Weeds, watching some television and playing Guitar Hero: Aerosmith. So, I don't really have a lot to write about today.

I thought I would post this youtube video for two reasons - 1) The release of the movie Hancock today, which I will not be seeing until it's released on DVD - I will probably only get to see one more movie in the theater this summer, and that is definitely reserved for Dark Knight. 2) The weather for the past few days has actually been very nice - so it finally feels like summer time to me. I am looking forward to the BBQ's starting this weekend.

So, here you go. A little old school track to get you pumped for the summer months.


1 comment:

  1. "...The release of the movie Hancock today, which I will not be seeing until it's released on DVD..."

    LOL! You and me both. :D

    And The Dark Knight?? *points to icon*

    CAN'T WAIT!

    ReplyDelete